About This Blog

Every week I will be reviewing one movie that I have recently watched and feel that it should be brought out to the world. These movies will likely be ones that are not mainstream or huge box office smashes, but ones that prove their existence within the cinematic world. All opinions are of my own and have no intellectual background to support it other than I have a degree in Marketing, which doesn't mean s*** when it comes to movie reviews. So sit back, relax the mind, and indulge in some interesting beef as this Mc sets upon a journey through the reels.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

50 Movies in 1 Picture


I know some of you have seen this done before, whether it be the Rolling Stone picture or otherwise. This one, however, has 50 different movie titles all built into one picture.


Can you find them all?


No comments:

Post a Comment