About This Blog

Every week I will be reviewing one movie that I have recently watched and feel that it should be brought out to the world. These movies will likely be ones that are not mainstream or huge box office smashes, but ones that prove their existence within the cinematic world. All opinions are of my own and have no intellectual background to support it other than I have a degree in Marketing, which doesn't mean s*** when it comes to movie reviews. So sit back, relax the mind, and indulge in some interesting beef as this Mc sets upon a journey through the reels.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Kevo Hates Dance Montages

Did you understand the title? No, well you're retarded. This segment of the Kevo Blog is about Dance Montages. Before I start this, I will give a major Shout Out to Kaylan. You are a great fan, and will forever be an inspiration. Thanks for all of the support.

Are you familiar with a montage? If you aren't, the word "montage" in dictionary.com (no free advertisements, so for your own sake don't go there because of me, I get no money) means: "A single pictorial composition made by juxtaposing or superimposing many pictures or designs". Put the word "Dance" in front of it, it translates to "A gay pictorial composition made by juxtaposing or superimposing many pictures or designs." Aka, an 80's or 90's dance situation that is unnecessary, unreal, and nobody wanted to happen in the first place. So, what are the most stupid ones I have ever seen? Without further or due, I make fun of......

1) Encino Man

Did you see this movie? O, I'm sorry, you probably didn't see this piece of crap in between the other shitty Paulie Shore movies called "Bio Dome", "Son in Law", and "In The Army Now". O, you saw them, well......you saw the best of them. This movie had a great dance montage at the end, where the caveman created a dance that he did once, and aaaaallllll of a sudden, everyone performed at the same time. This, of course, was at the climax of the movie where it was exposed that the Encinoman, was...........an ECINOMAN. Sorry to kill the ending.



Who cares about cool anyway, right?

2) Ferris Bueller

How could you make fun of a great movie like this, right? Well, yea. I can't. But, you can be damn sure I'm gonna make fun of the stupid dance sequence that comes from his "Twist and Shout" montage. Yea, it's in between the part where Ferris doesn't get caught, and where Ferris doesn't get caught. Remember it? Well, not only does he not have all the diseases the school made up for him, he actually DANCES during his "ailness". Hey Ferris, I'm with your sister....Fuck You.



I'm sorry, I couldn't find the real scene. Does this help, or hurt my point? Honestly, I just wanted to see the black dude cesures down the steps. Sweeeeeeet.

3) Teen Wolf

God Damnit! I Love Michaeal J. Fox. Not in a gay way, but pretty close to it. Back to the Future, Back to the Future 2, um.....Back to the Future 3? Who cares, he was awesome enough in the first one. However, in Teen Wolf, I have to question it all. I loved how it played out, and it's climactic ending in the basketball game. But the ending? Why do ALL 80's MOVIES HAVE TO END IN AWESOME PROM OR HOMECOMING DANCES? Am I wrong? No, here's an example. Everyone, do the Wolf.....



4) Steve Urkel

What? This isn't a movie? How could Kevo do this?

Want to know how? Because I can. I grew up on this show. It's called "Family Matters" and it rocked. Yea, if you haven't seen it, you: 1, suck. And 2, obviously aren't from Chicago. Because........

It's a rare condition, this day and age,
to read any good news on the newspaper page.
Love and tradition of the grand design,
some people say it's even harder to find.

However, how could I hate on this show. O, thats right, just like this.

Steve Urkel Dance

Yea, I know I don't have the video. The video is installed. However, if you can get a group of 5 or more at a party to do this dance, it's a Kevo promise, I will give you $50. No joke. Send it to me, and I will literally give you $50.

5) Wedding Montages

O, look at us, we're so funny. We can make everyone in our party do exactly the same thing that is on the internet.

You're uncreative. Stop trying to act like walking down the isle to a "dance" is like creating a new section of the Bible. EVERYONE IS DOING IT! How many times do I have to see some person post a video of their wedding party doing a "wedding montage". Want to know what would get more hits? How about posting a video of someone saying "no". Ever seen that on Youtube? Of course not, because it's more original than someone coming out to "Beat It" by Michael Jackson.

I'm not saying, I'm just saying.

Kevo Out


1 comment: